May 29, 2015

Dental school survivor


Assalamualaikum & Hi!!

Alhamdulillah, I passed my final exam!! :)


Alhamdulillah 1000x
Dah tak payah duduk jordan lagi. tak payah carik patient. tak payah deal dengan arab. tak payah drama dengan patient. tak payah kempunan nak makan makanan malaysia and the list goes on. because............ I am now a dentist and will be back for good. *senyum sampai telinga*  

Four years ago, I never imagined this day would come. Why four years? Because during my first year in UNIKL, my life was so happy. But after I went to Jordan, only Allah knows how much I hate this place.

Slowly I start to realised, Jordan wasn't really that bad. Tak kenal maka tak cinta bak kata orang dulu-dulu. This place taught me a lot about life, Islam, friendship and love. I'm not perfect yet, but I believe that I am a better person than I used to be four years ago (: 
but of course not in term of physical laa hahaha.  

Okay la,nanti sambung tulis lagi sebab ada junior nak datang amik barang. Dah keluar result,baru berani nak jual barang-barang hehe. Byee :D



 

Template by BloggerCandy.com